Sunday, April 27, 2008

Aww~~i wish i could own one as well!!

Last sat, my bro organized a bbq party at my old hse der. He invited all his colleague to attend..The nite b4, mummy,me n my bro bz preparing the foods, of coz...The most unforgettable part is when i was helping my bro to marinade the chicken wings, he told me that he wana add some alcoholic into it in order to make it tastier..Okay, it is understandable, bt d prob is he added those hard liquors into it!!Yes..HARD LIQUORS...I was shocked..Coz i tot normally v added wine, wasnt it??Neway, i tink i was too worried bout it..The chicken wings turned out to be super yummy delicious!!Trust me, it is super delicious than i'd imagined. You will not get drunk even if u eat alot~~ Of coz there's lots of seafood as well...Ohya, there's cakes too!!My bro's colleagues bought 2 cakes, one is chocolate favor(i forget d name), n the other one is blueberry cheese cake!!Yummy...i love cakes~~~n i eat 2 pieces...OMG..really cant stop eating it!!hooh....

Another memorable moment is tat one of his colleagues brought his son along...OMG...d moment i saw him, i feel lk hugging him all d way up!!!Oh GOSH....wad on earth to have such an adorable+cutie child!!!His eye is so darn big, though is single eye-lid. N he had a nice feature!!I guess when he grow up, he sure kill all d gurls around him~~Wad a handsome child!!Ohya..forgot to mention bout his name!!His name is kinda chun too, called---JAY..Well i noe somebody sure gonna get super excited whenever i mention dis name(yes, MISS Ann...dun get overexcited....hoho).And Im wondering y kids have such a massive energy to be spent on??!!this little JAY can run around the hse without getting tired of it!!N to be honest, it's enjoyable to watch him being so hyperactive!!He can make the situation full with laughters!!!Aww~~~this reli makes me feel lk having my own child as well...Oopssy...Perhaps it is too early and too young for me to think bout dis!!lolx...But i really wish i could have a child who is just lk him!!!haha...

Here's some pic of little JAy~~



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
ur house very nice~~
the child very cute,
but bot cute than my house that one~~
haha
my house that one is malaysia+Japan~~ haha

小戀LyNNe said...

哈哈
cute little boy
以后就會是handsome boy 了
哈哈

Mika said...

lolx..nt my hse ler..
is my old hse=my bro hse...
my bro ask ppl 装修...

haha..bt to me..every child aso cute ler!!!hoho....

Anonymous said...

ling.. ur old house change so much edi!! lol~~~~
i havent been to ur new house yet leh.. ><

Mika said...

haha...find one time u come visit me la...hoho..last time say wana come say till nw still haven come yet!!!aiksss...sadness a...
haha..
dear..i miss u so much