Sunday, July 27, 2008

Such a long time~~

YEa..i noe i disappear again thought im having hols nw..The reason is I've taken up 2 part time jobs since i come back from my kuantan trip..Here's my recent life~~~

Firstly, i go back to my previous company, IBM, to work for them for about 2 weeks..The feeling of going back IBM is wow, cant believe that im back again~~ the first day i step into my department again, it's a totally brand new image to me!!everything changes..The seats, the people...Many new looks..But im glad that d corner which im familiar with is still there, welcoming my return!!haha.In this 2 weeks, im reli happy, especially my last few days..My fren-Kai Yee is going to take up my job and i have to teach her the job scope before i leave..Im happy coz we can work 2gether and we accompany each other though just oni last for few days..Alrite i guess u guys will wondering since im satisfied with this job and this job gives me lots of freedom, then y dont i continue working??Hmm..well honestly speaking, i cant learn many things in there..Most of my time is spent on data entry,scanning,printing or photostating~i wana learn sumthing which at least can help me enhance my knowledge..So i decide to change job...But least i wana emphasize that this job give u reasonable salary and freedom!!Hu ever interested can contact me...haha^^

Now gonna talk bout my second job which takes place near my hse..It needs less than 5 minutes to reach the company by driving..From 830-530, a normal working hours.Salary is really not bad(i must admit that..^^) However, my exhausted+challenging life begins from the veli first moment i attend the interview...Being my first interview, i can still remember how nervous am i!!The interview takes place at 8am..yea..8am early in the morning..0.0.To present a veli first good image, im actually reach there at around 745am...I found the company and it is locked..Well i bet the workers haven reached yet so i waited there patiently with my mum..Time passes, and it's already 9am..i've waited 1hr+ n yet there's no one!!!what the heck..Then i just call the company n the person told me that the company is actually located at the opposite shoplots..*fainted*Finally i managed to make it..I can sensed that the manager is actually losing her temper and she questioned me y m i being so late??So what i can do is just tell her the truth and she says next time i should have be more careful...i was like*speechless*Ok..i admit my mistake but i just wana says that at d place which i've been waiting, there is a sign board which has the company's name written der!!=.=""

During the interview, the manager just keep on asking me question which i dun reli remember now..I just noe she tell me that i need to deal with lots of accounts and admin job..That's it..Then she ask me to start working from 1 july..That's how i take up this job..For the first week, it's a really horrible week for me!!Can u imagine that from d veli first day, she asked me to dl other competitors' companies annual report and ask me to analyze them and write a report to her!!!!!OMG...i was like wth...im just a newbie~~I just cant help but to read back my textbook everyday after work!haiz...(oh man im reli regreingt now..i should have concentrate and pay more attention in class...haiz..this is d result of forgetting everything after exam!!)The first week is really stressful as my manager treats me exactly like a post graduated student...However starting from the second weeks, i can really adapt to the working environment and clicks with my colleagues..I found out that my manager is actually veli frenly..Honestly speaking, im really impressed by my manager..She noes alot of things..Everyday she will ask us to gather around and teach us new things..Also she's veli protective against her employees..

However, there's only oni thing which i dun reli agree with my manager, that is my manager is a workaholics~~She can work till veli late den come back to the office super early in the morning!!O.O..Maybe she's not married, that's y she can put all her hearts in her job..But to me, i hope in the future i can spare at least some time for myself and nt dealing with my job all the time!!hopefully~~Well, i've been working there for 1 month ady..Everything goes smoothly though sumtime i meet some difficulties..I will work hard and try to overcome all these obstacles coz this is the job that i choose!!there's no time for me to regret...*praying hard*

LAstly, to all my dear frens...i NOe i've been losing contact with u guys bcoz i feel so darn tired after work till i dun feel lk on9...But i just wana let u guys noe that i miss u guys so much..Im still alwiz update with wad have u guys been done lately and still concern bout u guys...so please forgive my laziness~~MUACKSSSSSSSSSSS V(^*^)V

2 comments:

Jasper said...

finally....
u had updated your blog...

my manager also no need go back....
when i reach the office..
she seat there already..
when i go back.
she also sit there...
HORRIBLE

Mika said...

yala...my manager siao one..i heard my colleague say she go bak veli late one, den d next day sumtime 5smtg or 6 smtg ady in the office!!!so terrible man!!!!

i dun wan my life to be lk tat...NOOoooooooooooooooo

lolx