Saturday, October 08, 2011

It's complicated~~

i feel that both of us are getting awkward when being ard each other...

v used to talk alot, share alot of thoughts, laugh 2gether, gossip 2gether...
but it seems v cant go bak to those olden days....
i think is always true that ppl tend to get close to me for certain objective...
i know it, but whenever i make a fren, i promise myself tat i will protect tat friends..
im not trying to show that im a great person, but i can tell u that im indeed a true fren that concern n care for my frens..
but in d end, it seems lk im d only one that is really care for d frenship...im just lk ordinary person who will get hurt easily as well...
n wad i hate most is that when ur fren's partner is trying to create alot of fuss between u n ur fren...n even start to bad mouth and brainwash ur fren to stop hanging out with u...
n i know that when i say smtg, u r actually not paying attention...
u only contact me whenever u need me...
i understand u care for ur partner..indeed i can tell u that i will do that as well....
but aside from that, i will care for my frens as well...not only during d moment when i need them...but all the time....
it's always me who calls u, concern bout u, comfort u.....but u take it for granted.....
now thinking back...since when u actually concern bout me?? ohya..only when u r sad/asking me for favor/ur partner not ard...

do u really think that i do not have any idea wad r u trying to act in front of me n my frens???
im a tolerable person...but im not STUPID!!!!
i can be a good actress at any moment..

but...i do not want to lose a fren whom im really care for....

No comments: