Thursday, June 12, 2008

May Bufday celebration!!PART 1

31 May 2008

Today v are going to have a belated bufday celebration for May at 1u..The celebration is supposed to be held at nite, but becoz some of us would lk to shop, so we go there at ard 1pm(kinda early though)...

The moment v reach there, i just start looking crazily for restaurant..I've not been eating in the morning and so im starving..But here comes the silly part~~As i mention earlier, im hunting for any nice restaurant...After some considerations, v decided to go to SUSHI ZANMAI to have our lunch..On the way to SUSHI ZANMAI, v come across lots of shops which actually attracting me to step in..In the end, i just cant resist it and so me n my ji muis(wein,munny and ping) just keep browsing through all the shops..Im totally forgetting that im actually hungry till death...(i just wana say shopping is just like taking drugs, make u become addictive and have no other feeling besides satisfaction..lolx)The moment i realize that im hungry is when im trying out some tops in FOREVER 21..My fren-Munny just suddenly pops out:"Eh, shouldnt v headed to SUSHI ZANMAI??I tot u say u're hungry just now??lolx..."...Once she finished her words, my stomach quickly ring up the bell!!!lolx...What a silly me...

Alrite, it's time to stop shopping coz i really cant stand my starvation anymore..V settled down in Sushi Zanmai, making orders and waiting eagerly for the food to be served as quickly as possible...Basically im putting high expectation on this restaurant(reason??well, coz those sushi pics look nice and delicious.also there are many ppl keep coming into this restaurant to try out...)However, im kinda disappointed...First, the sushi that i order comes in 6 pieces with different sizes...Diff sizes??YEs...though the sushi is the same, but the sizes are different..Big,medium,small~~wadeva sizes that u can tink of!!Come on, i tot sushi shud be equally same in sizes and shape in one set??Ok fine...Second, let's just try out the taste...To be honest, the taste is just so so~~I would rather prefer SAKAE Sushi and Sakae is at least cheaper and tastier...Im not trying to bad mouthing Sushi Zanmai, is just it really disappoint me..SIGH...wad a mess!!

After the unsatisfied lunch, v continue to shop again!!At first i dont really plan on spending much today..i just wana buy some shorts n finding swimming suits for my kuantan trips...But in the end.....haiz....i spend ard 200+ on shopping(not manage to buy any swimming suit)...Mebe i really need someone to control me..but my other ji muis aso buy alot of things as well...lolx..So bascially all of us are broke...Cause no one is there to control us!!XDXD

After meeting up peng dey all, v just headed to a restaurant..mm..im nt sure bout the name, whether izit called BRAD bla bla bla(western cuisine)....It's location is kinda hidden..And it's kinda weird coz v are the only and one customer during tat time...all the waiter n waitress are looking at us...It really makes us feel so uneasy, coz normally v are used to make alot of noise!!Luckily there are some customers coming in lata on...Phew~~~bout the food...basically i aso think that is so so nia!!Me n my fren are sharing and v order pasta served with "LALA"(LALA is one type of seafood..i just forget wad it is called in english~~)The LALA is just so "SANG"(in canto)My godness~~Two words to describe the pasta-not good(in a good manner to describe it..XP)...N me n munny are not satisfied at all...Im nt sure with other food, but i have something to complain!!just one complain-Y the restaurant just served BEEF???Dun they know that there are some of the customer dun eat beef, for instance, me!!!haiz..if given choices, i wont go to the restaurant again for sure!!!Enough to try it out for the first time...Ohya...almost 4get to mention bout the cake that jiun jiun bought is delicious!!i think that's the only food that make me satisfied on that day!!haha..evil me!!

After this v just headed home...Me,ping and munny take taxi home coz no transport...V drop ping first den headed to munny's hse(as im waiting for my mum to fetch me at munny's hse)...In between, there are some accidents..(not the accidents that u are thinking~~^^)Ping leave her hp on the taxi..Luckily Munny find out b4 v get down..Phew~~Lata on v called up ping n ask her to come collect her hp.(her hse is just behind munny's hse!!lolx)

Well, this called up for the day!!The time i reach home i feel lk lying on my bed(roll over here and roll over there) due to tiredness...Im totally extausted!!But still im really happy..it's been one month since i see all my ji muis..I've been missed out 2 celebrations with them because of my finals...Now finally im having hols!!Haha...kk here's some pic!!Enjoy ya!!

*winter looks*
^o^

i like this "casual look"..wad do u guys tink??
=P

Browsing through the menu!!mm...

me n chyi
*before*

me n chyi
*after*^^


happy bluey!!
*thx to her alwiz helping us to snap lots of nice pics!!muackss

pondering Chyi!!lolx

me n munny!!
*munny u're so cute!!!*

munny,me and chyi

some funny things happened!!
*shhh...dun wana tell u*

peng peng playing wif cam!!

my cutey c.u.c.u-Jiun

Bufday gurl-Sexy MAY~~

ping??tasting the cake??

weinnie~~
Lastly...the pasta that i order!!


looks tempting rite??

p/s: Part 2 coming soon as there are still lots of pic that i haven received from jiun!!muacks..

No comments: