Monday, June 09, 2008

Bookfair trip~~

30 MAY 2008

Yes..my happiest moment finally come!!!Finally, exam is over...*whee~~*After exam, me n lynne decide to go to bookfair, while others go to 1u...The reason why i insisted to go to book fair on that day is that it will be lesser ppl as compare to go on sat n sun...Based on my past experience, there will be big crowd that u will stand no chances to look freely in the book fair...o(>.<)o"

So in the end, me n lynne take bus to bangsar lrt station, den oni change to lrt to klcc...B4 v start our book hunting, v go to LITTLE TAIWAN to have our lunch...After that v headed to book fair to meet BLUEY...Unexpectedly, it is kinda pack..Lots of ppl though~~Mebe it's bcoz of school holiday!!

In the end, i buy 5 books, 1 cd, photo album and it cost me ard rm140+!!!haiz..again!!Im broke, but im satisfied!!Coz this book fair is held once every year and i manage to buy books that i like at cheap price!!It's definitely worth it!!!hoho...*evil laugh*

Here's some pic that v took b4 v leave...







me n lynne^^
















me n bluey
*anyone can help us carry d books??it's reli heavy though~T.T*













lynne,me n bluey
*last shot b4 leaving bookfair*








No comments: