Sunday, August 31, 2008

I miss you...

This post is dedicated to my dearest & bestie-Ying...Though it's been 2 weeks past u flied to US, still i miss you like crazy~~

I remember clearly the nite v yam cha b4 u left and the moment v talk on the phone when u're at the airport....I know im a cry baby, but i promise u that i will not cry in front of u and i do make it...I hold back my tears when i hug u after the yam cha session, but i couldnt hold back my tears anymore when i talk to u on the phone...U told me to take good care of myself, u told me not to cry coz v can still meet each other through net,u told me not to cry coz many ppl are watching... u told me u will miss me lots..YEa...The moment i heard these words,im reli cant stand it anymore....Haha...i could still remember the expression of my colleagues and the waiters when they saw me cry..*ish...so embarassing.....*

From now on, I tink i need to change few of my habits:

1) I cant call u anymore whenever i pick up my phone...
2) I cant shop with u anymore....
3) I cant hug u anymore whenever i want to....
4) I cant have u accompany me anymore whenever i wana cut my hair....
5) I cant eat with u anymore...
6) I cant have u staying beside me and telling me lame jokes anymore whenever im down...
7) I cant have u accompany me go to F.I.R consert anymore.......

And there's lots lots of things that i cant describe in words.........T_T

Now, im glad to hear that u reach there safely..Dun woree too much, i know u sure can meet lots of good friends and get used to their lifestyle...Take good care of urself just like what u've told me b4...Remember to msn me or skype me when u r free~~

Our 12 years of friendship will not stop right here..I will wait for u to return no matter how long it takes..

Miss u like crazy...muackssss

luv u forever*(^3^)*


1 comment:

Jing~ said...

ling arr.... i real miss u also leh... y post this blog wor haha.. make my tears drop also.. haha..
i m suffering here haha.. cant call u also... must take k ya!