Sunday, August 31, 2008

My working lifestyle

Yea..my semester breaks finally come to an end...Just left few days for me to rest..Honestly, it's not enough though..Perhaps i need at least 1 weeks+ to recharge back my energy...I've been start working after i come back from my kuantan trip...During these 3 months, i learn alot and of coz gain much experiences...I go through lots of ups and downs*well..i know this sounds like an old man words...haha..*

Now let's talk about my working life..Hmm..well i have lots of feeling towards my job...Let's c where should i start from...Alrite, i will briefly talk about my job...My job, as been explained in my previous post, involve accounting and admin task...I learn alot from my manager and my colleagues...And i have to say that i meet a good manager..She taught me alot of things, corrected me from my mistakes instead of scolding me, take me out from the office and hang around(outings to pay bills and meet vendors...plz dun misunderstood, im definitely a good worker..XD)and buy us delicious food..YEa..she always spend us..lolx...And she always protected us from being "harm" by other departments..LOLX...(i'll explain this lata in this post....)So i really do appreciate what she'd done to me and i appreciate every opportunity given to me..On the other hand, i met good colleagues who always help me out whenever im in troubled..Yea..I have to admit that sometime i cause some troubles to them due to my inexperience..But thanks god, they always there to back up me..They are caring and friendly..

However, i have some complains toward the company...Firstly, my boss(ahem...the person who is at the top of the hierarchy of a company...i guess u guys know what's the position rite??)is really pissing me off..Alrite i know he is the one who hire me and give me my salary..But he's not a GOD okay..Whenever he give order, he want it immediately..I know everyone is tension due to the project, but we're just human.We cant finish the job perfectly in just a blink of eye when he pass down the order..For instance, I remember there's one time where we need to transfer to another office(our new office..)..I was having my lunch and out of sudden, he order my department to shift to the new office IMMEDIATELY without any delays...Everyone was rushing, and out of caution, i fell down from the stair and hit on the ground...OUch~~My leg was so darn pain and still i continue to shift all my things including my pc, files, documents to my colleague's car...YEa..i do not blame, coz im d one who is so so so careless...But can he please let us know earlier or at least inform us one day b4??

And another thing that is pissing me off is what they mean "POLITIC GAMES"..Yea..i do meet ppl who like to play politic games...And sadly my department was always their target..We've been back-stabbed by them plenty of times...And the worst is that there's one time where my boss called me,my manager and my colleague to his room for "MEETING"..Yea...he said that got many ppl report to him that our department is not being efficient in works, not being friendly to vendors&customers, not being respective to him and not being helpful to other departments...Alrite, i wana take this opportunity to express my feeling in my blogs..First, me n my colleagues are the one who is in charge of answering all the phone calls..We do not get any complaints from the vendors so far and we even become friends with the vendors&customers..So please kindly let me know that what does those ppl mean by NOT BEING FRIENDLY TO VENDORS&CUSTOMERS and NOT BEING EFFICIENT&HELPFUL??What a lame acuse..it's so pathetic to hear that u know...

Secondly, our finance department has only 4 person, and we need to deal with all sorts of things including other departments task..So can he please kindly tell me that with only 4 person to do all the things, can we exactly finish those task on time??If he want efficiency, just ask "THOSE PPL" who complain about us coorperate with us, concentrate on their works and stop bad mouthing ppl behind their backs..DAM IT...We know who's that, but we do not mention about it...but We do not mention doesnt mean they can step on us...And please stop blaming finance department whenever there's problem occur..We're not the only department who contribute to the company...OKAY??

HOwever, i need to thx them for helping me gain experience..yea..Maybe this is what they called REAL WORKING LIFE...i know it happens every where on this earth.I really dont like "politics" but still cant avoid it...

I hope my manager and colleagues take care of themselves and i will really miss them alot...

Lastly i wana say that i do no regret that i work in this company..Even if i was given a chance to turn back times, i will still prefer to work in this company..


my table which is always so messy all the time...

After falling from the stair....T_T



4 comments:

scummgrog said...

That thing on your leg looks like a small country! I think you should invest in a stairlift =)

Anonymous said...

omg i should learn from u also!
find a job that i can actually learn smtg out of it! -.-

and omg ur leg T_______T so painful

Mika said...

>phil:

yea now only i notice it.. i agree with u that the blueblacks on my leg do look like a small country on a map...haha...

>miss hazel:

yea..i need to thx THOSE PPL for helping me gain exp...but is tiring!!
haha..my leg~~~suan le ba...used to it jor...rub it and it will become okay again..T_T

Zoebe said...

ouch ouch ouch...
it must be so painful!
=_=" stil can 'pun yeh' arh u... chun!
rmb to rub it ya if not wil leave a scar.
b more careful next time. take care. ^^