Thursday, February 12, 2009

My CNY 2009~~~

Finally cny comes to an end~~Gonna miss those moment again...SIGH...

As usual, every year, my cny seems to be the same..Watch cny blockbuster movies, receive angpau, visiting relatives&frens, gambling~~~Every year is the same.. however, der's alwiz one thing that makes me feel excited, which are lots of Super duber delicious food&cookies waiting for me to eat...Yeap, especially Bakgua and chocolate are my favourite..Every minutes,everysecond, u can see me eating them non stop...Only at these days, i will truely feel the excitement n joyment of eating these food because of the cny mood!!XD..I dun reli mind gained weight after cny(in fact,i reli do gained....T_T) coz cny is supposedly to let ppl feel free to eat wadeava dey want..If i have to stop myself from eating those yummy food, i tink i will better kill myself off from seeing others to eat in front of me..Can u imagine how torturing will it be???lolx...lk i'd alwiz say, enjoyment comes first, den oni work hard to lose weight after that...XD

Besides food, another thing that i will do is visiting the temple..Every year, me n my family will definitely go to the temple no matter what..Nothing will stops us from going to the temple to pray for a better life during the whole year and of coz for good health n wealth...As usual, there are alwiz many ppl on the 1st n 2nd day of cny..But luckily, i do not encounter any traffic jam this year..THank god man~~This year, the decoration is getting more n more beautiful n fabulous..It's reli nice to see those decoration, especially during nite time..XOXO...

Ohya, not to forget bout the cny blockbuster movie..Well, i've only managed to watch a movie-All's well End's well..It's a hong kong movie..It's reli suitable to be watched during cny coz it's reli funny+stupid...The storyline is funny, yet meaningless...as what we can expected that this is the style+trend of most hong kong movies...As for other two movies which are-Red Cliff2 and The Wedding Game, i did not manage to watch it, so i cant give any comments...Based on the feedback, these 2 movies are good, worth to watch..Neway, i will still going to watch it despite the feedback..Perhaps i should get myself dvd copy of these 2 movies since there arent any nice timing at the cinema currently...T_________T However, i feel lk lack of smtg, bcoz der arent any movies directed by Stephen Chow dis year..I believe that everyone will agree wif me bout this, rite rite???...I've been watching his movie since young( i tink most of us do)and most of his movies are usually released during cny..Aww..i reli miss his movie...I hope next year he will be releasing his new act..im waiting desperately~~XD

Ok, i tink i beta stop writing..Times to post some pics for u guys to see before u guys feel bored from reading a long long post..

First day of cny (DONG CHAN SI, Jenjarom)

Nam Mou Oh Lei To Fut..lolx

it's actually a dragon statue...^___^""

1..2..3..4...5....O.O

Happy moo moo year~~~
it's so cute!!!

me n my bf XD
(p/s: this person "force" me to write so...)

drink water aso wan to pose--> tat's our style..

Kinda few pics, coz most of the pics at my cousin;s hp n i haven receive yet..So plz bare wif it...^^Second day of pic will be upload soon^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...u betray me Tan Ai Ling...ur bfren...heng!!!!!!!!
haha...i will accept geh...coz at least u will cum back..haha..
hey, i lik ur dress wor...so sweet...n got a bit sexy becoz u wear short pant!haha, i like it ya...!!

Mika said...

>teng: dear a...is my cousin la..is a "HER"..she force me to write lk tat d ler..lolx...yea..i bought d top on9 wan..next time i wear for u to c..ngek ngek...