Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome to 2009 1st post!!

Well..this is my first post in year 2009 since long long long time din update d!!!I just dropped by to say that im fine..Im gonna start to update my blog soon!!many things n feelings i would lk to share wif u guys...The desperation to blog starts to overwhelm me again, which makes me feel lk writing lotsa things to tell u guys...So plz stay tuned again and sowee for being disappear for so long!!

By the way, chinese new year is ard the corner, hope u guys enjoy to the fullnest...

p/s: Imma need to on diet!!haiz....too fat dy!!!!T_____T

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah...i am the first person to comment here..haha..i also wan to diet jor...how how how to on diet? go for jogging? or playing badminton?
anyway...Happy New Year ya...dear...muakzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

小戀LyNNe said...

finally.,..
welcome back ya...
hohoho...
i wanna diet too,...
i found tht i fat jor..
coz whn i clean my cupboard..
i take out my old cloth...
lots cant wear ald.
i got totally abt 4-5 jeans cannot wear at all..
i dunno how i shud settle it...
cannot jz throw away d,tht damn waste...

dreamy said...

hey girls.. cny wor.. after cny only diet la. XD
Too many good food durin cny la. lol
teng, play badminton date me k? XD
congrats wor lingling, finally find the mood to blog dy!!
Waiting for ur upcoming post =)

Mika said...

haha..everyone~~dun woree, of coz i will wait till after CNY oni start DIET~~lolx...let's gambateh 2gether...ANN no need diet den come here chuan me....XD