Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I may seems happy, but indeed i know that all these happy feelings are just illusion...
I act like im happy...i act like im satisfied....but in fact IM NOT....
For all this while, i know im the person hu cant hide my feelings...Ppl can easily read me...
but lately, i know myself that im been good in acting actually...
I hide my feelings, not letting any1 know, not letting any1 figure out....
I hate to bear with it myself, but i dun wana share my feelings...i just wana keep this to myself...
Pretty Contradicting rite??ahhaha...
Perhaps i tink everyone surely has smtg tat they do not wana share or tell.....
To me..i tink this is probably my emo time...
I know it's alwiz been there, just i choose to ignore it, escape from it....I just dun wana face it...
But the reality tells me that is time to come bak and deal with it...
There's no one to blame....Perhaps all these are my faults...my problem...my matter...
Instead of sharing wif someone, i choose to write out my feelings...
Coz i feel that writing out is easier than saying out....
This is my blog, n i can write anything i like without caring bout wad others thought of me....
All i need is time to be alone and to clear all those thoughts in my mind...

P/s: Emo post...

2 comments:

Jasper said...

dear,
dont so sad, thou im so sad too :(
cheer up
*the day is still bright*

Mika said...

> jasper: thx for ya support!!
im ok...im jz EMO...^^