Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Year of 2009

2009 is going to end soon...Time flies n many things happen in just a blink of an eye...
it may seem to be a good year, yet alot of sad things happen...
There's lots of mixed feelings...

This is the year i graduate....
This is the year i separate wif my frens.....
This is the year i encounter lots of up and down....
This is the year i cried the most.....
This is the year i become the most sensitive.....
This is the year i become very EMO....
THis is the year i try to escape from the reality for the first time...
This is the year i learn about forgiveness.....
This is the year i learn about my stupidity......
This is the year i start to doubt myself.....
This is the year i realize things cant be tat easy for life.....
This is the year i realize that my EQ is not as high as i thought...
THis is the year i realize contribution does not guarantee equal return.....
This is the year i realize how weak am i.....
This is the year i become closer with every1...
This is the year i get more freedom....
This is the year i travel ard with frens happily.....
This is the year i miss my frens soooooooooo muchhhhhhh.....
This is the year for me to strike for the best....

2009 is a reli special year for me....
i duno wad is the feeling deep inside my heart now....sad??happy??excited??neither......
i know i still have a long path to learn, in terms of friendship, studies, career.......
and i know i can do it with more passion and motivation......
is time to face the reality and stop thinking bout everything is nice...
Time to wake up and face myself.....
Hope for it, and do my best to get it...
Have faith in myself n i can make it.....
No longer put high expectation for sum1 or sumthing....tat's just dun work and will even fall harder...
See clearly, think deeply and feel with heart....and i will get the answer....

Now i hope for the best in year 2010......
A new me, a new career and a new life!!!ohya..not to 4got bout a new date...HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Goodbye to 2009 and say HEllo to the year of tiger-2010!!!!

Cheers every1 and all the best to u guys!!!^_______________^

1 comment:

dreamy said...

ling u only blog at the beggining of the year and the end of the year? lol
our life always have ups and downs.
Let's look forward to a brand new year!