Thursday, May 15, 2008

Attention please!!

Sowee guys, i will be unavailable for few weeks due to my finals..Truly apologize for my absence...I will be back on 30 may...

I've been SOOOOO inefficient...everyday just stay tune on astro catching up those drama series or just on9 to watch my favorite animation...ISH~~

Kinda hate myself..Im just not in the mood to study plus i dun understand what am i studying!!The more i look at it n try to understand it, the more confusing i am....@@(coz each chap is link to each other)..Things just dont work out in my way~~Oh GOSH..this is really killing me!!!

1 week+ left yet im still slacking ard...Sometimes im really envious of ppl hu have HIGH MOTIVATION~~haiz..

God plz bless me with all the good lucks in doing my finals~~Dong bang dong bang Fighting~~

Too all my fellow coursemates, gambateh in ya studies too!!V work it out 2gether ya!!!muacksssssssss

3 comments:

dreamy said...

gambateh to u n me!!

Mika said...

yea..v strike for the best!!

Anonymous said...

gao yao ar....
lazy pig~~