Monday, June 09, 2008

Im bak~~~

Yea..Ling ling is bak again!!At last, i've finished my "NO EYE SEE" finals and returned from my memorable kuantan trip!!!Got miss me or not??En en??Come on, dont be shy shy, i noe u guys miss me alots...Jz say it out loudly~~*perasan~ing*XOXO

Alrite, start from now on, im gonna enjoy 3 months hols..Wow ^o^...Wait wait....Guys,dun be so envious of me first...It might seem to be a great great hols to u guys, but i HAVE TO WORK..Reason???COz im broke...tat's y i need to earn bak my $$ again for me to shop...sigh..

I've been encounter lots of obstacles during my job searching..*actually not alot la, just a description to make myself look more pathetic*XDXD..At first, i apply for internship, hoping that at least one of the BIG 4 will accept me, but unfortunately i did not make it...NOT EVEN ONE~~sobsss..So in the end, i have to search for other job.haiz..Neway forget bout my job searching, im gonna share wif u guys wad i've done so far after finishing my bloody finals exam...ngekngek...plz wait n c...Der's lots of photo too~~~hoho

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
dun wrote so short la....
make it longer...
hehe

Mika said...

Noler..i write dy wan..but duno y cant upload those pic!!!keep on saying connection prob..dem FRUSTRATED ady.....ish....

n i dun like to post without pic....haiz...

u wait for me to figure out ya!!!

dreamy said...

waiting for ur long long post.
ngek ngek ngek
=p

Mika said...

>dreamer:

okok...i will try to upload those pic again..haiz...