Saturday, May 03, 2008

Wasting time~~~

HAiz...4 days of hols in a roll~~It seems to be a good opportunity to spend dis hols to do some revision...However, i've been wasting time doing nothing at home...Watch tv,tv,tv,tv and tv again~~~Eat,eat, eat,eat and eat again!!!Alrite, i admit that i just dun have the mood to study though finals is around the corner plus i just finished handing up all the assignments...This make things worst...I seem to be relaxing and slacking around....Also, majority of my friends is having semester break!!*sigh*I always feel like hanging out with them by just ignoring the fact that finals is coming...

Oh gosh~~~I hope that someone can stop me from doing so!!Someone please motivate me or urge me to study....Oh my!!I really need someone to push me(i mean force me...lolx)....haha...

Neway 2day im gonna attend my fren's 满月酒....Gotta meet a cute little baby!!hoho..cant wait to c him!!

I promise myself 2day is my last day to enjoy+relax(if i could make it....XD).....I will try my best to buck up my studies soon...Aza Aza Hwaiting~~~~

Ciao~~~hoping every1 is enjoying the day!!!

p/s: woonie, im truly SOWEE that i couldnt make it for ur celebration..It is such a coincidence that it clashes with my fren's 满月酒。。。Hope that u dun angry me....Muacks....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo~~
me2...
but, i dun hv more time to do my revision
bcos, i need to pack my stuf~~
haiz...
let's start together lo~~
ok?
next week..
haha

Mika said...

haha...okok..no prob...v urge each other to study 2gether...k??

gambateh~~~

Anonymous said...

dear dear...
let lao gong motivate u ...
start study ...but sumtime i also no mood to study ...also very lazy ..
wuwu....anyway..try our best..kk?
gambate....muakzzzz

Mika said...

lou gong~~finally c u on my blog d!!wuwu...so gamdong...kk..i will gambateh d...