Monday, September 01, 2008

A new experience as a MODEL~~

Yeap..as been written on my post title, im going to share my experience of being a model..Haha...Well, it is not that kind of model who needs to cat-walking on a fashion show(perhaps im not qualify for being a model in a fashion show due to my height..lolx...)The fact is that i become my fren's-Jiayee model for her to practice her make up skill...

For ur information, Jiayee went to a make up lesson and in order to show that she's actually master the skills, she needs to find a model for her to practice...(yea..im the so called "WHITE MICE"...haha..jkjk..dun angry ya yee??)And consequently, i agree to become her model...

Hmm...what does it feel to become a model??Well, there's only one word to describe my feeling-EXCITED..Im not worrying at all that yee will mess up my face with all the cosmetics...Im definitely have faith on her(dun be so touching o yee!!haha....)And besides being a model, i meet lots of new friends(leng luis~~hoho) who are so so so friendly and i get to pick up some make up skills though i do not pay for the course..NGEK NGEK...thx to MAVIS for providing me some very useful make up tips...

After the make over, im totally become another person...At first, Im not so used to my new looks..Haha..coz most of the time i will only apply eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara..That's all....Im lazy to put on foundation, loose powder and other so on....Im really wana thx yee for her hardworks in creating a new image of me...I love it~~~

Lastly, i hope there will be more events coming up...lolx..Yee!remember to call me whenever there's any lesson again!!!haha....

Let's share some pics of me...lolx


Me...
A closer look~~
i just wana say that my eyes become SO BIG!!O.O
Bigger than usual~~~

last pic of me..i just simply pose it for fun..haha..
*plz dun vomit*

p/s: YEe thx alot ya...muacks...There will be more upcoming photos to be posted...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come no close up pictures of the make up?! lol

Jasper said...

wow..
very cutety~~~

Jing~ said...

Ling... real nice orr... my dada real geng wahaha.. next time teach me lo wahahah... miss u...

Anonymous said...

dear...so cute oo....
haha...jia yee go to learn make up lesson? u didnt go to learn also?
coz i think u also very dim de if u go to learn it...haha.....

Zoebe said...

tak vomit tak vomit... hehe...
看起来很漂亮呀。:)

Anonymous said...

haha...
walao...
still can recognised you... no worry...
so pretty what...
eh...share some tips with me can???lol